Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sore wa Iromeku Fukyouwaon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yokoai

Yokoai

Sore wa Iromeku Fukyouwaon   Empty
PostSubject: Sore wa Iromeku Fukyouwaon    Sore wa Iromeku Fukyouwaon   I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:31 am

Name: Sore wa Iromeku Fukyouwaon  
Other Name(s): それは色めく不協和音
Author: KAGAMI ERI

MU Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Raws: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Comment:
Another shoujo manga!
Back to top Go down
WhiteTigress

PostSubject: Re: Sore wa Iromeku Fukyouwaon    Sore wa Iromeku Fukyouwaon   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 8:26 am

It sounds awesome! But how does the whole "pick a new manga to translate process" work? I'm new here, sorry! Anyways, if you need a PR I'd love to help!
Back to top Go down
Patti.

Patti.

PostSubject: Re: Sore wa Iromeku Fukyouwaon    Sore wa Iromeku Fukyouwaon   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 1:13 pm

We have a few basic criteria for picking up a new series...

More than one of us should be interested in the story.
It must not be licensed in English.
We must have access to the original raw for editing purposes.
No other groups should be currently scanlating the series into English.
We must have enough active staff to take on new project.
Back to top Go down
WhiteTigress

PostSubject: Re: Sore wa Iromeku Fukyouwaon    Sore wa Iromeku Fukyouwaon   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 2:07 pm

Oh, okay. Thank you for the clarification!
Back to top Go down
devmaniack02

PostSubject: Re: Sore wa Iromeku Fukyouwaon    Sore wa Iromeku Fukyouwaon   I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 1:07 pm

Lookslike this shoujo manga have an online [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Yokoai

Yokoai

PostSubject: Re: Sore wa Iromeku Fukyouwaon    Sore wa Iromeku Fukyouwaon   I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 4:00 pm

devmaniack02 wrote:
Lookslike this shoujo manga have an online [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you for this!!! this is really exciting~ I really wanted to do this shoujo cause not only did the characters looked good but the story sounds really interesting. I really want to thank you so much!!! The only thing that's a disadvantage is that it only has a one chapter.
Back to top Go down
devmaniack02

PostSubject: Re: Sore wa Iromeku Fukyouwaon    Sore wa Iromeku Fukyouwaon   I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 4:06 pm

Yokoai wrote:
devmaniack02 wrote:

Thank you for this!!! this is really exciting~ I really wanted to do this shoujo cause not only did the characters looked good but the story sounds really interesting. I really want to thank you so much!!! The only thing that's a disadvantage is that it only has a one chapter.

Your wellcome my friend!
Back to top Go down
Patti.

Patti.

PostSubject: Re: Sore wa Iromeku Fukyouwaon    Sore wa Iromeku Fukyouwaon   I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 6:07 pm

Volume 1 is actually available for purchase already. Looks like the entire volume has been translated too, so we could possibly pick this up (once we wrap up a few projects).
Back to top Go down
Yokoai

Yokoai

PostSubject: Re: Sore wa Iromeku Fukyouwaon    Sore wa Iromeku Fukyouwaon   I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 3:00 pm

Yay! thanks patti~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sore wa Iromeku Fukyouwaon    Sore wa Iromeku Fukyouwaon   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sore wa Iromeku Fukyouwaon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Rain Scans :: Welcome :: Project Suggestion-
Jump to: