Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello I#m AnimeGirl

Go down 
+2
jennzli
emmyannew
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AnimeGirl

Hello I#m AnimeGirl Empty
PostSubject: Hello I#m AnimeGirl   Hello I#m AnimeGirl I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 10:16 am

Hello Guys I'm AnimeGirl.
I'm here because I want to read "Mou Speed de Karera wa".
Back to top Go down
emmyannew

PostSubject: Re: Hello I#m AnimeGirl   Hello I#m AnimeGirl I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:38 am

Hi AnimeGirl! I'm Emmy. Nice to meet you and welcome cheers 2
Back to top Go down
jennzli

jennzli

PostSubject: Re: Hello I#m AnimeGirl   Hello I#m AnimeGirl I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 1:35 pm

Hey AnimeGirl! Nice to meet you! Call me Jen. Welcome to MRS! Thank your for reading our releases!
Back to top Go down
http://jennzli.tumblr.com
Ksu_San

PostSubject: Re: Hello I#m AnimeGirl   Hello I#m AnimeGirl I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 9:31 pm

Hi there! Smile I'm here because I want to read Ouke no Monshou. In fact, it's an old manga, I used to see it in 90s, but it was in Vietnamese and at that time I couldn't understand it. So some months ago I spoke with my colleague about anime that I have recently watched (Maid Late), and she told me about her favorite manga - Ouke no Monshou.

Wow, I found it so addicting, romantic and the drawings were just amazing. Unfortunately, I could only read up to volume 22 online in English and then there were no more translations. What a sad story!!! In Vietnam they stopped publishing Vietnamese version also many years ago and I also cannot get access to the latest volume in Japanese or Chinese.

So, a week ago I bought Vietnamese existing volumes 22 to 71 and doing translations now. ))
Back to top Go down
Darinmuu

Darinmuu

Location : In the planet with so many trees and water around it

PostSubject: Re: Hello I#m AnimeGirl   Hello I#m AnimeGirl I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 10:39 pm

Hello AnimeGirl! Welcome to MRS^^

I'm Darinmuu~ I'm new here as well thanks for reading our new release Smile

Back to top Go down
http://darinmufida.tumblr.com
AnimeGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hello I#m AnimeGirl   Hello I#m AnimeGirl I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 8:17 am

Ksu_San I think you wrong in my Thread. ^^'
Back to top Go down
Ksu_San

PostSubject: Re: Hello I#m AnimeGirl   Hello I#m AnimeGirl I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 2:47 am

Hi there Smile

Actually I'm not. Sorry for long introduction. But I found some similarities, like you are here because you want to read "Mou Speed de Karera wa", and I'm here for "Ouke no Monshou". ^^

Anyway, nice to meet you again.
Back to top Go down
AnimeGirl

PostSubject: Re: Hello I#m AnimeGirl   Hello I#m AnimeGirl I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 7:28 am

ah
I did understand it wrong I think. Embarassed
I'm from Germany and have so my difficulties with the language.
Back to top Go down
Uruki

PostSubject: Re: Hello I#m AnimeGirl   Hello I#m AnimeGirl I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 10:18 pm

Hi AnimeGirl. I'm Uruki and also joined to read a project I thought sounded good. Nice to meet you. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello I#m AnimeGirl   Hello I#m AnimeGirl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello I#m AnimeGirl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Rain Scans :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: