Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just joined! Hello! :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
emmyannew

Just joined! Hello! :) Empty
PostSubject: Just joined! Hello! :)   Just joined! Hello! :) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 9:24 pm

Well hello there! I just joined and thought I'd introduce myself. heart

You can call me Emmy. I like to read. ^^
The manga I'm currently reading from Misty Rain Scans is Parfait Tic! and Aruitou.

What is YOUR favorite manga from Misty Rain Scans?? Smile
Back to top Go down
Evalyne

Just joined! Hello! :) Default1

PostSubject: Re: Just joined! Hello! :)   Just joined! Hello! :) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 1:03 am

Hi Emmy! I'm Evalyne it's nice to meet you. Smile Did you know that there is a Taiwanese drama for Parfait Tic? I watched it a long time ago aha. Not sure if you're into Asian dramas. Surprised
Back to top Go down
emmyannew

PostSubject: Re: Just joined! Hello! :)   Just joined! Hello! :) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 1:10 am

Hi Evalyne! Nice to meet you too Very Happy
Ohhh really??? I will have to check it out then! I am into Asian dramas, yes. Haven't really branched too much out of J-drama, but I have been wanting to try more lately. So if you have any other recommendations... haha Smile
Back to top Go down
Evalyne

Just joined! Hello! :) Default1

PostSubject: Re: Just joined! Hello! :)   Just joined! Hello! :) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 2:01 am

Alright! It's called Love Buffet instead of Parfait Tic by the way. xP
I haven't watched dramas in a while, but some really good ones I enjoyed are:

Korean:
-Personal Taste
-49 Days
-Secret Garden
-Love Rain
-Birth of a Beauty (airing, apparently very good)

Taiwanese:
-ISWAK
-Autumn's Concerto
-Down with love
-My Lucky Star

Japanese:
-Tatta hitotsu no koi
-One litre of tears

Hope you'll find one that works for you aha. P:
Back to top Go down
emmyannew

PostSubject: Re: Just joined! Hello! :)   Just joined! Hello! :) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 2:13 am

Oh I've seen Personal Taste! My first K-drama. So good! ^^
I saw 1 Litre of Tears as well and omg I don't think I've cried as much in anything as I did in that drama. Basically every episode I was sobbing. ;__;
I will definitely look into the others. Thanks for the recommendations! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yokoai

Yokoai

PostSubject: Re: Just joined! Hello! :)   Just joined! Hello! :) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 1:16 pm

Hey Emmy~ Welcome to MRS!
I'm glad you joined our little scanlation forum corner.
I'm Yokoai and THANKS FOR JOINING!~~ ♥️

P.S. My fave manga is Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun cheers 1 bmmm

Care for a cake?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
emmyannew

PostSubject: Re: Just joined! Hello! :)   Just joined! Hello! :) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 1:39 pm

Nice to meet you Yokoai ^_^ It's a pleasure to be here.
Oh I love Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun! I was reading that a while back. I should pick it back up again!
Back to top Go down
jennzli

jennzli

PostSubject: Re: Just joined! Hello! :)   Just joined! Hello! :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 1:38 pm

Hey Emmy! Nice to meet you. Thanks for reading our releases! I am happy to see new people join us. Sorry for the late welcoming.

Talk to you soon!
Back to top Go down
http://jennzli.tumblr.com
Ksu_San

PostSubject: Re: Just joined! Hello! :)   Just joined! Hello! :) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 8:53 pm

Hi Emmy,

Nice to meet you. My favorite manga from Misty Rain Scans is The Queen of Egypt (Crest of the Royal Family/Ouke no Monshou). At first it was actually the reason why I joined Misty Rain Scans forum. ^^

Have a great day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just joined! Hello! :)   Just joined! Hello! :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just joined! Hello! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Rain Scans :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: