Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roll-- Roll-- Tumble~~wheee

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PandaDee

PandaDee

Roll-- Roll-- Tumble~~wheee  Empty
PostSubject: Roll-- Roll-- Tumble~~wheee    Roll-- Roll-- Tumble~~wheee  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 9:02 am

hello there! I'm the new panda, here to help a little of this and that.. maybe.. possibly... perhaps.. *cough cough*

I came from the land of afro been working for the farao pretending to be an elephant

See you around MRS ♥️R

P.S: I'm not serious 99% of the time. please catch me at that 1% for any serious talk
Back to top Go down
Patti.

Patti.

PostSubject: Re: Roll-- Roll-- Tumble~~wheee    Roll-- Roll-- Tumble~~wheee  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 1:04 pm

Welcome, Dee! I may appear to be the more serious type since I have to fulfill my uhh.. "administrative duties", but irl it's a bit of a different story. ^^ Being serious all the time isn't very fun.

Although I'm much more like cat than an elephant
Back to top Go down
jennzli

jennzli

PostSubject: Re: Roll-- Roll-- Tumble~~wheee    Roll-- Roll-- Tumble~~wheee  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 9:58 pm

Hi! Nice to meet you Panda! I liked you introduction. (Very interesting!) cheers 3 Thanks for joining the group and hope you enjoy it here. Also, welcome to the family! Hope to see you around soon. chicken
Back to top Go down
http://jennzli.tumblr.com
Yokoai

Yokoai

PostSubject: Re: Roll-- Roll-- Tumble~~wheee    Roll-- Roll-- Tumble~~wheee  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 5:53 pm

Hello Dee~~~ I'm Yokoai, call me Yoko!
I'm glad you joined MRS!!~

ICE CWEAMM~~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NibbPower

NibbPower

PostSubject: Re: Roll-- Roll-- Tumble~~wheee    Roll-- Roll-- Tumble~~wheee  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 11:00 am

Hello Dee! I'm NibbPower or Sally c:
If you need any help or have questions let us know! ^^
We'll be kind to help you...except telling you were we live...
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/negativesal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roll-- Roll-- Tumble~~wheee    Roll-- Roll-- Tumble~~wheee  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roll-- Roll-- Tumble~~wheee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misty Rain Scans :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: