Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi hi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arty-chan

Hi hi Empty
PostSubject: Hi hi   Hi hi I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 8:44 pm

I finally got around to registering and starting to post in here. Took me a while since I seem to have so little time to read manga these days.

I'm a big shoujo manga fan, and have scanlated for a few groups doing a combination of shoujo and shounen. I've pretty much retired from scanlating with my real life (mostly work) becoming really busy, but I still have a couple of chapters laying around I need to finish!

My favourite mangaka are probably CLAMP and Yazawa Ai, who are very different, but then they appeal to me for very different reasons.

Anyway, looking forward to read more manga including the ones Misty Rain is releasing.
Back to top Go down
Yokoai

Yokoai

Hi hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi hi   Hi hi I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 9:33 pm

Hi Arty~ Welcome to MRS.
I'm also a shoujo manga!

Anyways I'm yokoai you can call me yoko.
Have fun in MRS!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] NOM!
Back to top Go down
jennzli

jennzli

Hi hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi hi   Hi hi I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 2:24 pm

Hi Arty! Nice to meet you! I am Jen! I also like shoujo manga. Just to busy with school right now. It's applying to everything this year! Can believe the school office piles everything that you qualify on you this year!!! So sleepy!!!! Anyway, thanks for listening to my rant! (Had to do that to get rid of the stress) I am very happy to welcome you to our group and I hope you enjoy your stay and keep supporting the manga, manhwa, and manhua this group releases!!!

Jen
Back to top Go down
http://jennzli.tumblr.com
NibbPower

NibbPower

Hi hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi hi   Hi hi I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 1:07 pm

Welcome to MRS, arty!
I'm NP and its a pleasure to meet you.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/negativesal
Sponsored content