Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halloween Contest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Patti.

Patti.

Halloween Contest Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Contest   Halloween Contest I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 3:33 pm

Halloween Contest 2r5vjlw

The contest:
Write an introductory summary for a scary (can be comedic) story involving MRS. Your summary can feature MRS as a whole or involve any of the staff members.
Your summary must be a minimum of 4 sentences.

The prize:
  • A special Halloween themed rank (located under your username) on our forums.
  • A winner banner/sticker for this specific contest to put in your signature.
  • The opportunity to select which project will be our next release. (The selection will be limited and based off of which projects have reached the quality check stage.)

The deadline:
Monday, October 27th 11:59pm CDT

Please use this thread for entries and comments only. For rules and questions please visit this thread.
Back to top Go down
Patti.

Patti.

Halloween Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Contest   Halloween Contest I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 5:35 pm

Here's my summary as an example:

Patti was your average hardworking admin. She was happy, helping to release the readers' favorite series. However, something strange was happening behind the scenes at Misty Rain Scans... One by one the staff members were vanishing! Determined to recover the missing staff, Patti embarks on a quest to discover the truth behind the disappearances. Whatever could be the cause? Rampant computer viruses? Merciless school teachers? Or something far more sinister...

(Eh, it ended up more like a mystery, but that's fine. We won't be picky. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Patti.

Patti.

Halloween Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Contest   Halloween Contest I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 2:00 am

The contest is now over. There is no winner since no one entered. Sad Hopefully the next one will have some participants!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halloween Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Contest   Halloween Contest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween Contest
Page 1 of 1