Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Welcome to our forum!
We hope you can enjoy your time here! Please read our rules if you want to download our releases. Please remember that you will have to read THIS and do exactly like it says. If you're already a member remember that you will have to Log In to see our projects and our releases!!

with love MRS' staff
Misty Rain Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Rain Scans

Manga Scanlation Service

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

7 Manga Suggestions!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
romance20

romance20

7 Manga Suggestions!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: 7 Manga Suggestions!!!!!!!!!!!   7 Manga Suggestions!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 6:16 pm

Here are seven manga suggestions,
Shinigamihime no Saikon ~Baraen no Tokei Koushaku - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And Icarus bride scans said this - if you know another group that wants to scanlate it, they are welcome to. I have translations up to chapter 9 that they can use.
Kaguya Hime - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Raws - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] -- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Kiss, Zekkou, Kiss Bokura no Baai - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Raws - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hanasakeru Seishounen - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
9 Banme no Musashi - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Gakkou no Ojikan - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Shi to Kanojo to Boku - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hope you like them and thanks for looking at these! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NibbPower

NibbPower

PostSubject: Re: 7 Manga Suggestions!!!!!!!!!!!   7 Manga Suggestions!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 9:48 pm

9 banme no musashi is licensed, so there' a possibility we won't work on that.
I really love:
Shinigamihime no Saikon - Baraen no Tokei Koushaku
Kaguya Hime
The rest seems okay. The problem now is a translator.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/negativesal
Patti.

Patti.

PostSubject: Re: 7 Manga Suggestions!!!!!!!!!!!   7 Manga Suggestions!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 2:06 pm

As Nibb mentioned, we will not scanlate any series that are licensed in English. Also, something 20+ volumes is a bit daunting to take on! (True, Parfait Tic is 21 volumes, but there were only about 5 remaining when we picked it up.) Thank you for your suggestions, we will consider them in the future. ^^ However, I believe for now we will not be picking up any more new series (that aren't already on our Upcoming, Future or Wishlist) until we finish a few of our current projects.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7 Manga Suggestions!!!!!!!!!!!   7 Manga Suggestions!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

7 Manga Suggestions!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1